As what had been disclosed, the sponsored teams will have the following benefits:
- Travel and registration expenses will be covered the organization in all live tournaments.
- Supervision and logistic assistance will be provided since the team will be manage by the organization.
- Gaming and food allowance will be provided during live tournaments.
- Will be included in all promotional clothing and media marketing of the organization.
- Other benefits will be deem confidential by the organization and the sponsored teams.
With this different benefits provided by the organization, SVentures Gaming is now gearing in becoming a national gaming organization that would cater the needs of all sub-professional and professional teams in the country. It was also released that in order to be included and maintain the sponsorship program, the teams must achieve semi-professional results throughout the year and must be composed of 75% Filipino to be considered as a team. The sponsored teams will also be required to participate in all major events in the country.
The organization will begin accepting applications this June 1, 2014 until December 15, 2014. The chosen team that will be sponsored will be announced on January 2015 during the opening and launching of the 2nd Philippines DOTA 2 Cup. Application process will be provided in the next days to come. This decision was made during a group gathering of the CEO's friends and will give financial and logistic support to this endeavor. After almost an hour of discussion, they all decided to push through with the project.
To all interested applicants, good luck and hope the odds will be in your favor! Game on!