One of the new addtion to the latest generation of Pokemon released this month is the Festival Plaza where players can meet online friends and have their own place that they can customize with different booths and stalls as players increase their plaza rank. Some players showed dissapointment of how confusing it is but their are cool benefits of having the plaza.
Collect Festival Coins
Festival coins are the main currency in the plaza where you can collect it by talking to other players and joining the different daily and global missions. These coins as well determine your rank and the higher rank you are, the more benefits you can reap in the plaza. Making friends in the plaza can help you meet other stalls and booths that you can construct but will cost you Festival Coins. The more festival coins you have, the higher rank you will gain and more benefits. My favorite facilities are the Bouncy Houses.
- Bouncy Houses - allows you to boost the stats of your Pokemon.
- Dye Shops - well from its name you can already guess it.. Yes, for dyeing your clothes.
- Fortune Tellers - provides hints on possible facilities you will be lucky with.
- Haunted Houses - gives you opportunity to gain rare items and loots.
- Lottery Shops - as its name suggest, a lottery of different items and if your collecting battle caps, then this shop should be a part of your plaza.
- Restaurants - meals that boost your Pokemon stats.
- Stores - buying some stuff.
The Importance of Festival Plaza in Training
Quite not all current players knew that the niftest thing Festival Plaza can offer is the ability to easily train your Pokemon for EV. Effor Values (EV) determine the stats your Pokemon receives upon leveling up. Through EV training, you can raise your Pokemon on the desired stats you want like Defensive Eevee (Sp. Def and Def) or an Offensive one (Attact and Sp. Attack). Through Festival Plaza, trainers can easily EV train their Pokemon at the different Bouncy Houses. Trainers must collect all Bouncy Houses since each house provide different status upgrade. If you missed something or had mistake in training, the Friendship Cafe and Palor is there to help you reset EVs.