This coming March, a Game Developer Conference will be held and it will be hosted by Niantec, the company behind the game development of Pokemon GO. Niantec will be explaining about what the new game is all about and what Pokemon fans can expect from it once it will be release to the public. Pokemon GO will be a free app with some in-app purchases. They haven't disclosed yet what kind of in-app purchases it will be but lets hope it won't be that expensive like buying the actual pokeballs using real cash.
Even though they weren't able to provide us a definite date, they already teased us with another Pokemon project which is underway which most pokemon fans believe to be Pokemon Z in the making.
- Cell: Single cells that make up Zygarde, they have no consciousness of their own and are found scattered throughout the world.
- Core: A self-aware core, essentially this is Zygarde's brain.
- 10% Form: A dog-like form that the core takes when it gathers 10% of it's cellular structure from absorbing nearby cells.
- 50% Form: A serpent-like form that the core takes when it gathers 50% of it's cellular structure from absorbing nearby cells. This is the legendary encountered by the player in the Terminus Cave in Pokémon X and Y.
- Complete (100%) Form: A more humanoid form, this is the perfect form of Zygarde that the core takes when it gathers 100% of it's cells.