- The contest is open to all people who had liked our facebook Fanpage, Philippines DOTA 2 Cup. All interested participants should like our fanpage to qualify for this game.
- Cast your vote on which among this month's participants will win this month's tournament and will qualify for the 1st Philippines DOTA 2 Cup this December 2014. To cast your vote on the poll, kindly click here. (It is located on the right side of the website)
- Then like the Team's Logo / Banner in our fan page. Click here for you to like the team's logo / banner. For those team who haven't send yet their team information, kindly fill-up this Form. If in case you already submitted your team information but your team logo / banner is not yet posted, their might be a problem on your sharing settings. Kindly send a message to our game organizer.
- After liking the Team's Logo / Banner, comment your game name on the same picture. Once done, you already have one entry to win on this month's give-away.
- Each person could only like and vote only team. If in case a contestant cast a vote more than once, automatically he/she will be disqualified.
- The contest will be open from March 10, 2014 until March 28, 2014 at exactly 11:59 in the evening, Philippines time.
Determining the Winners & Qualifications
- TEAM CONTEST - the team with the highest number of likes will receive Php 500.00 on top of the prize they will receive during the tournament. The team needs to have a minimum of 100 likes to qualify for the prize. In case the highest team after the end of the contest has less than 100 likes, the prize will automatically be added on the individual liker prize money.
- INDIVIDUAL LIKER CONTEST - to determine the winner in this category, the entries that will be selected to be shuffled will be from those persons who voted or liked the team logo / banner of this month's champion (e.g. So if Team A wins in this month's tournament, then all those people who like Team A's logo / banner will be the only one qualified for the random draw). The winner of this category will be randomly selected from those people who had liked the winning team's logo / banner using an automated software.